Pages

Cinco De Mayo!

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Seeing that my birthday falls the day after Cinco De Mayo, I've never been a huge participant in the holiday. Taylor was supposed to be underway this week with his boat, but to my delight, they won't be! It was so beautiful out and when I found out Taylor was coming home, I immediately text my BFF and asked her for one of her favorite grill recipes that didn't include steak. Don't get me wrong, I love Steak and plan on eating it for my birthday this evening, which is why I asked for a non steak meal. As usual, sister did not disappoint on the recipe! When Taylor came home from work we sat outside on the deck enjoying a few margaritas before starting up the grill. We are really loving having a fenced in backyard and huge deck!!

I haven't killed all my flowers... yet!

Hope you had a great 5th of May, now I'm off to celebrate what should be a national holiday, my birthday!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs