Pages

That time I gave them a lil' show.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Yesterday was a pretty busy day for me so I didn’t get around to the embarrassing blog post from yesterday for the challenge. Since the rules of the challenge state that the blogger police will not arrest me for making up for a post the next day... I’m doing just that. I know I recently talked about awkward moments and that I’m really good at them. Therefor I have an array of good stories, but today I have narrowed it down to just one.

A long time ago there used to be a girl, a skinny girl, who went by the name of Heather. She had decided to go tubing behind a boat for the first time ever at her friend’s lake. Since it was heather’s first time tubing, she had no idea bikinis weren’t the best thing to wear, especially string bikinis. She put on her life vest on (home girl doesn’t swim very well… like at all), and hopped on. She was having a blast holding on for dear life and screaming at the top of her lungs. Then it happened, she was flung from the tube, splashing around in the water trying to compose herself. Once she could see, she spotted the boat circling back around to pick her up. That is when she realized her bikini bottoms were no longer on her bottom. She franticly splashed around grabbing at the water and luckily she found them. Phew... awkward moment diverted. Then she got back on the boat. A little bit later she decided to take the life vest off and that was when her friend started yelling to put it back on. It was too late. She had just flashed the goods to everyone sitting on the boat. Turns out string bikini tops don’t like to stay on while tubing either… Womp Womp.

NERD ALERT. No that's not the flash, that is the sun reflecting off of my transparent skin.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs