Pages

Soap Box.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Today's challenge is to get up on my soapbox! And let's be honest, I like being up there. So here is my rant folks.

If you are going to adopt a pet, BE SMART ABOUT IT. Do adequate research on any type of breed you are interested in getting. If you are planning to adopt from a shelter (I encourage this!), still research the breed(s), even if it is a mixed pup. Animals should not suffer the confusion of being re-homed because you did not look into how big the animal may get, or how hyper they may be, and so on and so on. That being said, I understand things happen; unfortunate instances that keep some people from keeping their pets, but it should try and be avoided at all cost. That's my rant for today. I could go on and on about other things people shouldn't do with their pets, but I will leave it at that for today. Now here is an over load of pictures of my adorable pup we rescued from the shelter.

I'm not sure why that dog bed is there, she never uses it.



 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs