Pages

If you're happy and you know it..

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

10 Things that make me happy.
 
My furbaby.
  It really makes me happy to have her sleeping next to me and then she starts to have her little puppy dreams. Her paws start dancing and she starts to bark softly. I love it.
 
Chick Flicks.
 
Bubble Baths.
Best served with a glass of wine and a good book.
 
Conversations and pictures with old friends.
this picture is probably 8 years old? Cool hat, heather, cool hat!
Brownie Brittle.
If you have never had this, go get some now!
 
Mail.
I love receiving cards the good old fashioned way, in the mail box with a postage stamp on it. Especially from my husband.
 
Candles.
I love them and can never get enough of them. If it is from yankee candle, even better.
Fall.
This is my favorite season and I love the cooler weather, bonfires, and the change of color in the trees. (It’s what I miss the most about Indiana!)
 
A clean home.
 It’s just so refreshing.
 
SeaWorld.
I could spend every day there watching the animals and the shows. I even wanted to be one of the trainers with the killer whales at one point. Which is so crazy because I hate getting in the ocean because I’m scared to death of what’s in there. Doesn’t make sense, I know.
He's not a killer whale, but I trained him well. This picture has nothing to do with anything, it just made me laugh.

 
 
 

1 comment :

  1. Awe you used us :) that's makes me smile too <3

    ReplyDelete

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs