Pages

Memphis Bucket List

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Since the husband and I move around frequently (ish) with his job, I've decided we need to see as much as Memphis as we can.  If you google things to do in Memphis there is actually quite a bit to see. So in no particular order.

--- Graceland
--- The Pink Museum
--- Jerry's Snow Cones
{{Via}}
---The Civil Rights Museum
--- See a Red Birds game at Auto Zone Park
--- Find the best BBQ {{ so far we have had.. Memphis BBQ, Rendezvous, Central, The commissary, and Corkys}}
--- Go see a movie at the Drive In
{{Via}}
--- Check out all the local Breweries
---Memphis ZOO
---Gibson's donuts (I've had donuts from here but have yet to go!)
--- Gus' Chicken
---Burke's Books
{{Via}}
---Cooper-Young Antiques District

This is just the beginning of my list, there are over 100 suggestion on this website {{here}} once I research more on this list I'm sure mine will grow.

3 comments :

  1. I have never been to a drive in movie! I definitely need to add that to my bucket list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. memphis is definitely on my list to hopefully.. one day.. visit lol

    ReplyDelete

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs