Pages

Happy 4th of July!

Thursday, July 3, 2014

I hope everyone has big exciting plans for the weekend! I plan on looking for fireworks from my backyard this year, pretty exciting stuff I know! Of course I actually get the holiday off for once, and my husband has to work it! Typical. So before I go on sulking about this let's link up with Amanda over {{here}} for Friday favorites.

Favorite Pin
 

My best friend pinned this as a summer idea for her kids to do, but I immediately sent her a message letting her know we would be doing this when I come in town. I don't care if I am almost 30, a water balloon slip and slide sounds fantastic.

Favorite Song



I am not ashamed to admit I have a horrible taste in music, the sappier the better! This song is older, but I just love the Fray!
 
Favorite Read
https://www.google.com/search?q=the+selection+series&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=hTq2U72vLoGvyASw84L4Cg&sqi=2&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg&biw=1366&bih=648#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=7pyojhIvccck-M%253A%3BVREHd48ncNWslM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Ffromtheshelf.com%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2014%252F01%252FThe-Selection-collage.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Ffromtheshelf.com%252F2014%252F01%252F31%252Fthe-selection-series%252F%3B1000%3B446
 
I just finished the last book in the Selection series. I loved it! It was a really easy, quick read series! I hope they make a movie out of it.
 
Favorite Purchase
I love, love, love B&BW candles and this one smells sooooo good!
 
Favorite Moment
 
Discovering a box full of wine on my door step ((thanks Husband!!)).
 
Favorite Funnies
 
This is horrible, but while looking for the above wine gif, I found this, and it made me laugh way more than it should of.
It's awful, I know...
 
Yep
 
 
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/94716398388680572/
 
Hope you have an amazing 4th of July weekend!!
 


Meet @ the Barre

4 comments :

  1. A box of wine on the doorstep sounds like the best surprise ever! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that slip & slide! It looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww that poor baby not going to lie I laughed way too hard when I saw that! Hope you have a fabulous day girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't stop laughing at the "what if Harry and Drako were girls" bit ahahaha. Love.

    ReplyDelete

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs