Pages

Everything is bigger in Texas...

Monday, June 9, 2014

Including Hangovers. Although this trip we were very well behaved and only suffered one day while down there. I like to pretend we're maturing a little. It might also have a little something to do with the fact that we were visiting my 89 year old grandfather and other family members. My sister drove down from Indiana with her son and then we all drove together down to Texas. Riding in the back seat with an almost 2 year old is rough y'all! But I persevered. I love going down and visiting with my Mom's side of the family (but this trip was a little rough since my Nana passed away), it is almost guaranteed to be a good, relaxing time. Among other things, 2 of my favorite parts of Texas were watching my nephew and Papa together, and watching my husband and my Papa together.
Papa and Noah.. probably checking the stock market or something important like that.
Have you ever seen anything cuter than a grown man blowing bubbles for an almost 2 year old?

Now you have, an 89 year old Papa blowing bubbles for his great grand son!
We also snuck down to San Antonia for a couple days, but since those pictures wouldn't load, I will write a second post about that tomorrow.  There is still so much I want to see in Texas, maybe the husband and I will have to consider a move further down south. For now, I'm going to catch up on sleep.. as you can tell my mom and Noah started early..

No comments :

Post a Comment

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs