Pages

And just like that...

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

This deployment is coming to an end. It is not super close, but it is around the corner (thank God!). I had all these goals I was going to accomplish, some worked out, some didn't. Become healthy and lose weight? Well I have lost a little and dropped a size, but not because of a healthier lifestyle unfortunately. What can I say? I really like cheese, potatoes, and booze. Whatevs. I did finish 5 courses for school and can't wait to be moved and finish with it! Other things I have accomplished:

I am officially at the top of the list when it comes to bath and body works addicts.

I have almost successfully completed the whole season of lost (wtf is going on is this show?).

I had the ultimate bitch-fit meltdown/ pity party night to myself.


I spent exactly one day on the beach all summer long. Now that the tourist are gone, I plan to spend a little more time there.

I went to carowinds for the first time.

Spent lots of quality time with one of my favorites (mostly drinking wine and playing cards on the back porch.).


I took advantage of things my husband hates. Such as eating at my favorite place, indochine. And also getting Stella's nails painted as much as possible.

I also discovered what it feels like to be in the backseat of a car with 35+ balloons.
Can you see me?


And since my time here is coming towards an end, the bestie and I have made a bucket list of things to do before I leave. Just to name a few.

Go Camping.

Eat lots of oysters (for me, not her).

Go to Beaufort and see the wild horses on the beach.
Source


Go Kayaking.

Go fishing.

Check out the state fair next month.

Check out a concert and other live music events.

Go the mountains for a weekend (or 2!).

And whatever else strikes our fancy. The countdown has officially begun!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs