Pages

Say Whaaaat?

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Today's topic for blogtember was to take this personality test, and discuss the results. So here goes...

My results said that I am a: Extraverted Sensing Feeling Judging. It goes on to say things that I really didn't think were true to me. Such as "Guardians of birthdays"... HA! I barely remember my own birthday. It also says that my personality type likes to be in charge. Nope not me. I want someone else to take charge and just give me direction. I'm so indecisive about EVERYTHING, being in charge actually makes my eye twitch ((kidding.. kind of.)).
My face looked the same when I saw today's prompt.

It also went on to say people with my personality type are great in an education field (been there, tried that, didn't like it), or to try something in the medical field. I have thought about this, I have also thought about my strong dislike for needles, and that tends to outweigh the rest of my decision. I pretty much thought this personality test was a bust, other than the fact that Molly Weasley is also a ESFJ. Heyyyyy Harry Potter!
Who needs a personality test with a face like this? I think it says it all...

 



 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs