Pages

No shave november?? No shave the next year...

Sunday, December 9, 2012

OK, so I'll probably shave once or twice the next year, but let's be honest.. this may be the only upside to Taylor leaving for a WHOLE YEAR! Taylor left today and it was ROUGH. Not only because we're old and we were on day number 2 of our hangover, but because I am going to miss him horrendously. That last part probably goes without saying, but you know...

We celebrated Taylor's last weekend here with some of the most amazing friends anyone could ask for. We started our Friday night by going out to eat with our old roommates(who over the years have became family to us!) and their newest, most handsome, addition to the family, baby Connor. I picked the restaurant and I probably won't be allowed to pick another one for a while. It was not the worst, but certainly was not the best either. After dinner, we headed downtown for some adult beverages, where we met up with some more amazing people. We sat outside all night on the patio of some bar, around an awesome fire pit, laughing and enjoying each others company.

On Saturday, Taylor and I were both a little fragile. We had planned on getting all dressed up, having dinner at some 5 star restaurant, drinking wine and eating a cheese plate. After Friday night, the only thing that sounded good about this plan was the cheese. So we opted for a local sandwich shop where I had a grilled cheese and tomato soup, Taylor ate a salad. The rest of the night we lounged around on the couch. I made some chili and we rented the odd life of Timothy Green. We also sat on the couch and cried like babies.. ( He may kill me for writing that....).

I dropped my sweet husband off at the airport this morning and decided the best thing for me to do was to take a nice long nap, and go see a movie. So that it what I did. Now, if you don't mind... I'm going to self-medicate myself with this...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs