Pages

My Pet Camel

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

One holiday down, only 6 more to go until the husband comes home! I think that Christmas will probably be the most significantly hard one with out him. It's not like we haven't been apart for Christmas before, the last 5 years we have been apart on Christmas almost every year, but we always had "our own Christmas" together on a different day. It was a little boring opening presents up by myself, although I did enjoy all my goodies! Stella even got some toys too!
Happy girl!


The best gift I received yesterday was an e-mail from my husband! It didn't say much, but still meant the world! I have given Taylor strict instructions to find me some really cool and unique gifts while overseas. Please keep in mind this is the same guy that ordered a troll's belly button (he claims its a rare gem) off the gem shopping network (who knew this show exist?). With that being said, I should have known better than to ask for something "unique". My husband has just informed me that he bought me a camel. A CAMEL. I'm just as confused as you are, I even asked him what a camel was. I was thinking maybe it was code for a new pair of diamond earrings or something. Nope, when he says camel he means camel. I still am uncertain as to what form I will receive this camel in. Is it a stuffed animal? Is it like one of those "adopt a camel" programs? I just don't know. All I know is that it's a girl, and Taylor wants to name her Sheila.  I also know that if I have to name my pet camel Sheila, or take her out for walks, those are two very big deal breakers right there. Oh hey neighbors! Just walking my camel Sheila. That's not awkward at all...
My husband riding camels in Morocco. This is when his love of camels began.


I hope you all had a very merry Christmas and I hope Santa brought you something as cool as a camel. I highly doubt that last part though!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs