Pages

Last friday night!

Monday, December 17, 2012

After the tragedy that occurred in Connecticut Friday morning, my heart is heavy. Like many, I just don't understand why. It's so upsetting to me, I can't even wrap my head around the feeling of having a child and hearing this. I know after speaking with some friends, they had a really hard time sending their children to school today, and rightfully so. Those poor babies were robbed of their futures, as well as the heroes who died trying to protect them. May they rest in peace, all of them.

The absence of my husband seems so minuscule after the events that happened Friday morning, it could be much worse. Nonetheless, I truly appreciated being invited to my husbands Christmas party Friday night, even though he is overseas. Our Coast Guard friends are so much like family. I am so blessed to have such an amazing support system here. It's always a good time with great food, drinks, and company!

Group shot of all the ladies!
 
My fav roomie!
 
((Love this lady))
OH, you don't take shots through a straw?
LAME!
 
 
In case that last picture doesn't describe what a good time Friday night was, let me assure you, it was!
The rest of the weekend was full of thrift store shopping, a Delicious lunch at Indochine, and catching up with some old friends that came in town!
 
Stella had an exhausting weekend playing video games..
 
 
 
 
And now to finish the weekend off and start the week the best way I know how, With a log of cheese!
 

 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs