Pages

Lets take a vacation!

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

I love that Taylor and I both have jobs that are fairly flexible with us taking vacation time (mine is unpaid, so of course they don't care). It makes it really nice because when you move away from home, you miss family and try to get back as much as possible. That being said, Indiana is not a desirable vacation spot. We have to travel north, in the fall/winter. Ew, just ew! So while I'm enjoying wine with family, and snuggles with nephews, I will be dreaming of the new year and a vacation somewhere with a view! Where, oh where should we go?

I have already been to the Bahamas years ago, but I would love to go back to "Pig Beach" and stay. I mean it is such a cute little island, and hello, you can swim with little piggies!
via
Glamping in Ireland. I don't mind camping, but glamping really seems to be the way to go. And who wouldn't mind waking up to views of the country in Ireland.
via
How about a cabin on Emerald Lake in Canada. I don't care if there is snow on the ground, I'll just enjoy this view from a hot tub please.
via
Santorini Greece, because who hasn't wanted to go there since watching The sisterhood of the traveling pants?
via
How about a personal little hut in Maldives. At night we can walk the Sea of stars.
via
via
Or how about Bolivia! It has gorgeous rain forest and Ah-mazing salt flats.
via
via
 I'm ready to pack my bags and leave now, who's in? Where would you go?

3 comments :

  1. I'd gladly go to any of those destinations!!! Amazing...I just booked a trip for us for April and I'm beyond excited!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in!! Hide me away in your luggage and I'd be good with any of those vacay spots! haha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yes to Santorini after the sisterhood of the travelling pants! I would love to go to any of these places. we have a short trip planned for December, going to NYC. Then Europe next year, hopefully!

    ReplyDelete

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs