Pages

Confess yo Self.

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

This is my first time linking up with Kathy at Vodka and Soda for confessions. Does that count as my first confession??

Vodka and Soda
When I wrote the title of this post I sang the song "express yourself" by Madonna. (That is confession number 2...)
Put your love to the test... yep Madonna knows..
I confess that I woke up Sunday morning feeling rough. And then I noticed a gnarly (do people still say gnarly?) bruise on my side. I have no recollection of where it could have came from. I confess that I am a sleep walker though. One time, I was at a friend's house when they heard a loud crash. They found me at the bottom of the stairs. My friends freaked and asked if I was OK, I told them I had to use the restroom, but instead of using the restroom, I crawled back into bed and mumbled something about my back hurting (I never really woke up). When I woke up the next morning my back was covered in bruises and my friends told me what had happened. What?


I confess that I am a creep. My husband and I have been taking advantage of being home together in the evenings and taking Ms. Stella on walks. I love looking at all the different homes and being somewhat of a peeping tom. Everyone is nosey to some extent, AmIright?

I confess the gypsy sisters are back on TV and I have been so excited to watch those train wrecks. Conversation between the hubs and I:
Husband: why do they all look so Trashy.
Me: Because they are..
Husband: No, but even their bone structure looks trashy.
Me: ... um.. well.. gypsies babe...

How do you even answer that??

You don't. You just call it quits after that. Happy Wednesday.

3 comments :

  1. oh my god, that last gif. hilarious! i am not a sleep walker but i am a sleep talker and have many funny stories, but thankfully no bruises! you poor thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the gypsy comments. Too funny!

    I am a crazy sleeper too sometimes, I will have full on conversations (eyes wide open) and never remember it. It's a very odd thing to wake up and have people telling you what all happened when you have no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I about died at the last gif, that is so hilarious!!!

    Love the madonna gif too!

    ReplyDelete

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs