Pages

Oh, hey there weekend!

Thursday, September 4, 2014

This weekend snuck up on me, not that I'm complaining! Time to link up with Ms Amanda!!

Favorite Recipe:
I forgot how much I love grilled portobello caps. We had them for dinner Thursday night (by we, I mean me, my husband says he can't eat fungus).

Favorite Workout:
via
I'm starting T25 Monday, so it is now my favorite work out.

Favorite Movie:
via

This movie is so cute and hilarious!

Favorite Funnies:
Via
I don't have kids, but if I did...
via
via
via

Hope everyone has an Ah-Mazing weekend!

7 comments :

  1. Hahaha AMEN to all of the funnies. I really want to try T25

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA these funnies are awesome! I don't have kids either but I agree that's good parenting ;) And the spoon one is SO true! Happy Friday!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big mushroom fan (seems to be a love or hate kind of thing!) so I will definitely be trying out those portobello caps! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to watch that movie! It looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to see that movie! Thanks for the rec!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have had T25 for like 6 months and have only done one DVD #foreverfat

    Good luck and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahah everytime i wash a spoon, hilarious! good luck with t25 and totally gonna watch that movie!

    ReplyDelete

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs