Pages

Sunday Social.

Saturday, August 23, 2014


It’s been a while since I have linked up for a Sunday Social, but I missed it, so here we go!

1. What are you most looking forward to about Fall?
{{via}}
Decorating our new home with pumpkin EVERYTHING! I actually made my husband get all of our fall décor out this weekend so I could take inventory. When I moved into an apartment  the year my husband deployed, storage was minimal. So I had to get rid of a lot of my fall favorites. Now that we have a home (with an attic ready to be jam packed with crap!), I can’t wait to make it look like fall puked everywhere!

2. What is your favorite sports team?
I LOVE me some COLTS football!!

3. If you could go back to college is there one thing you would change?

Ugh Yeah, I would have finished!

4. What was your favorite class you ever took? HS or College
“Peer Educator” was my favorite class in HS. It allowed me to work with special needs children and I loved it. I know now that is where my passion is.

5. Reach into your purse what is the first thing you grab?
My Erin Condren Planner!!



Sunday Social

11 comments :

  1. lol oh look, pumpkins puked in here! Have fun decorating! Happy Sunday Social!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pumpkins....love 'em. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you have the heart and patience for special needs children!! That's such a gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Hermione GIF. Also, one day I hope to make it to your part of the world for Halloween. I can't wait to see what fall puke looks like. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may like the Colts now that Peyton is gone :-)

    #SundaySocial

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gahhh I get so upset when I see everyone's amazing decor. I am horrible at setting up my house and whenever I try to it just looks like a 3 year old has gone crazy in a craft room. Plus my husband hates to have anything out on the table other than plates GRRRR what a scrooge.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going all out this year too! In fact, we just put our fall stuff close to the front of the closet in preparation for fall decorating! I can't wait to have my own house so I can make it look like Halloween puked everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am so bad at 'seasonal' decor, like i barely bust out the christmas tree. lol. gah i wish i finished 'college' as well, i have one class remaining on my online degree and its just staring at me because i hate it and dont want to do it (again..)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh man, don't go to homegoods, as you saw in my post it is pumpkin heaven there. so MANY to choose from!!!!! i'm excited for fall decor too actually

    ReplyDelete

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs