Pages

Happy Monday!!

Sunday, August 10, 2014

What is it about summer that makes me have NO desire to even look at a computer? I do not even want to read blogs, let alone write a post! My email inbox is pretty much just bloglovin emails I haven't deleted yet because I want to read the awesome post in there, I just have no desire to grab the lap top and put the effort in.

I can't believe August is already here! My mom and sisters are stopping by this week on their way to and from Texas and I'm pretty excited about that shiz! Have I told y'all I have the bestest friend EVER? Because I do! I light heartily made a comment about switching my alone time with her for cuddles with her babies. All she read in that sentence was "alone" I think, and responded with two minutes letting me know she was coming to visit, in THREE WEEKS! I am SO excited!

This weekend was a lot of fun, and I'm starting to like some these Memphis folks! Friday and the better part of Saturday were spent watching movies, vegging out, and maybe a few adult beverages with some girls from work. Saturday night involved a birthday party, some flip cup, and jamming out to some Whitney Houston before calling it a night! and I didn't take any pictures of this (well at least not ones I want to share...).

Now the weekend is over, and I am reminded how old I am. I need to detox and sleep! Hope your weekend was full of unicorns and rainbows and alllllllll that kind of jazz!

1 comment :

  1. yay for your bestie coming to visit! thats so awesome :) and your mom and sisters, how fun! no unicorns and rainbows for my weekend, boo. maybe next weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs