Pages

Friday Favorites

Thursday, August 21, 2014

It is Friday so that means it is time to link up with {{Amanda}} for all your favorites. Let's do this. Have a good weekend!
Favorite Song


This song is just too good!

Favorite Moment
This kid thinks if he closes his eyes, you can't see him. I just love him!

Oh, aaaand my husband came home!!
Favorite Recipe
It's been a long week, and my favorite recipe involved alcohol. No shame here! But seriously, so good. Go try it! Recipe {{here}}
{{via}}
Thank me later!!
Favorite Purchase
These shoes, I have big plans for them next month.
{{via}}

They are so comfortable!
Favorite Funnies
{{via}}


Amen!
{{via}}

True Story
{{via}}

10 comments :

  1. Ha Ha love you Friday Fav.
    I think I may just give that Martini a try tonight!!
    I should show my husband that e card, hopefully he will take the hint but I doubt it lol.
    Happy Friday.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that your husband is home - that is probably an indescribable feeling!! Love your new booties - so perfect for fall! Stopping by from the link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't love Burnin It Down the first few times I heard it but I love it now. Amen on Mexican restaurants & those darn chips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the shoes are SO cute. i reallllly want boots like that but i'm trying SO hard not to go shopping, i have a bit of a problem with it!. hahahaha @ the spoiling appetite with free chips and salsa. EVERY TIME.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I laughed at all the memes. HYSTERICAL.

    And the video with the little BOY! OH MAH GOODNESS! Kids are cute... Small doses of them. And thus, is why my son is an only child. Hahaha. Just kidding, I love the little booger.

    Found you through the link up!
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. free tortilla chips. yes. my kryptonite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm totally loving Jason's new song as well!! Probably one of my favorites from him....and it's only 9am, but can I get that pineapple martini on my desk please?! Cheers!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhhh those shoes are so cute!!! you must share outfits when you wear them. and now i think i need that martini.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a sucker for Martinis !! :)
    Such cute booties !!

    http://missluludarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs