Pages

In the Army Now..

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A few weekends ago, my in-laws came down from Indiana so we could car pool on over to Oklahoma. I have never had a dying desire to trek on over to Oklahoma, and I can't say that I saw all the glorious things OK has to offer, but I DID get to see my little bro-in-law, Brandon, graduate army boot camp, and that was pretty cool! Sadly, I didn't get to see Taylor graduate boot camp, so I really enjoyed my first military graduation. There is something so, so patriotic when someone announces "please give a round of applause for your countries newest soldiers". My brother in law's fiancĂ© and her family met us there and we spent two days visiting with Brandon. It was really nice to hear how excited he was and learn about all the things he had been doing for the last few weeks. We even got to see pictures and a video.


Momma was happy to see her baby!

Brandon's fiancé and her family.




Husband wore his fancy clothes too!! :-)


Love*



Love Him!


We're so proud of you Brandon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs