Pages

Sunday Social!

Sunday, April 13, 2014



((1)) What was your Best Birthday?

The one coming up, it is not actually happening on my birthday, but the week before, 2 of my best friends are coming here to Memphis, for a celebration of all of our birthdays. I CAN'T WAIT!

((2)) What was your best vacation?

Growing up, we always vacationed at the Jersey Shore, before the guidos made a show about it. Some of my favorite childhood memories would happen on those vacations, from morning walks on the beach with my aunt, frantically gathering all of the seashells my little hands could hold to "crabbing" in the bay. There was also that one time the lifeguards had to come out and get us because our raft drifted too far...

((3)) What is the best date you have ever been on?

My husband is the king at getting us into places that need advanced reservations. One just happened to be in Disney, directly across from the Magic Kingdom, at the same time as the spectacular firework show. It was magical.

((4)) What is the best movie (quality) you have seen?

I love avatar and could watch it a thousand more times!!

((5)) What is the best TV show ending of all time?

I'm such a T.V. addict... and I get so involved in trashy reality T.V. That's why I think the "hills/laguna beach" had the best ending because it showed me how much I really get into fake "reality". I know, this is a horrible, horrible T.V. show to pick. I also liked the way full house ended, thank God Michelle got her memory back!


Munchkin Land Designs

No comments :

Post a Comment

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs