Pages

Picture Overload..

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Soooo... about those pictures. I have really been meaning to post pictures of our amazinnnng vacation, but for some reason catching up on all of my trashy TV shows seemed so much better. So with that being said, here are some of my favorites. (Warning -- there is a lot of them!)
Gibraltar UK

Can you see me? I'm the one that looks terrified. Well maybe not as terrified as the little girl in yellow. But clearly is was traumatizing!

creepy monkey!





Notre Dame


Yeah, we walked to the top to see this. Then I found out there was a train that would take you there. I could have killed Taylor!




The Colosseum

Vatican City







I LOVED the market in Corsica!


Corsica!




















This old lady slowly walked dozens of steps and then a couple blocks just to feed the birds. So cute! and kinda gross..














Purified water from the Roman Baths 



















No comments :

Post a Comment

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs