Pages

Blogging like a CHAMP..

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

That's the goal anyways. I tried writing a blog a few years ago and failed miserably. Stick around, history may repeat itself, or not...

This blog is already showing off my new and improved skills as blogger. For example, I spelled my name right (my last blog was titled "Updates with HEATER"). My name is Heather and this time I DID spell it right. This is not the reason behind the title of this blog "HEATHERRIGHT". I'll get to that later.


I was born and raised in Indiana, that's right folks, I'm a HOOSIER! Oh you don't know what a hoosier is? Me neither, we already have something in common. I moved to North Carolina 4 years ago with my handsome husband Taylor.

 
There he is! Told ya he was handsome!!! This was taken on our a wedding day and is a great example of how serious we take things!
 
SIIIIKE! This is more like it...
 
The Husband and I have been married for 2 years now and have one furbaby named stella! She is super camera shy (I can't make this stuff up people..) So I will get to a picture of her later.
 
As of now this blog is something I'm doing to keep myself busy (more on this later), and if you're wondering what kind of goodies I'll be writing about, So am I! So stick around and we will learn together :).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs