Pages

2014, YOU ARE LOOKING MIGHTY SEXY!

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Yes indeed, 2014 has been pretty good so far. I was lucky enough to ring in the new year with my handsome husband. I would like to tell you it was a sweet and romantic kiss, rich with passion, but we were both trying not to choke on grapes, so there's that. If you are unsure why we were choking down grapes, check this post out.

I feel like I have so many stories to share, but since this is my first post in months, I don't want to strain myself (you know what they say, "if you don't use it, you lose it" or something really cheesy like that), so I have decided to ease back in with some pictures from my "Trash the Dress" session a few months back. These are some of my favorites...

 
 
 
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs